Thursday, July 16, 2009

Eastnet Cluster Conference

What a great experience presenting and sharing some ideas about Kidpix with other teachers. Thanks to a wonderful colleague for putting together a great presentation using Notebook on the Smartboard. It was exciting listening to teachers squeal with delight when they discover something new (including Photobooth). Unfortunately we didn't get everything covered but I know they all gained some new learning that they can use in their classrooms immediately.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first presentation - I know it went well because you had a very positive atmosphere in your room when I entered... lots of smiling teachers is always a good sign!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about your presentation from some of the participants and in my brief visit everyone was completely engaged. I know you didn't get through as much as you wanted but that happens to all of us at some stage. Even keynote speakers!

    ReplyDelete